domingo, junho 13, 2004

Tribute to Guns N´Roses

Dear (ex-musiciens) :

I felt it far away from home, when I´ve heard it for the first time ! It was in 1992, since that time I spend the next years growing up and hearing its classical chicken noise of axl, also those brilliant slash guitar solos and some wonderful melodies that catched my atention on the first moment. I can describe it as a magical tour across the many circles of my life in the last 12 years.
The true is the strong power of the most classic balads that all people know, (and of course the other songs that only belongs to the fans knowledge ) that makes me believe in a spiritual behavior towards music wich helped me a lot in some careless situations.
Personally, It seems to me that no words are need to define some lyrics songs and the hight quality of its noise.
I hope I can live someday whithout the strange shy feeling of being a gunner fan in spite of knowing that all the power envolved on that stuff became from the inspiration catched from alcool, drugs... Anyway,“ who gives a shit ?”

P.S. Who cares if I knock on heaven´s listenning the music ? or if I get stronger sleeping on the the train that guides me “never to return”?
I mean the songs are attached in my memory and I can´t run from that.
What really matters it´s that I always forgot the “civil war” of life hearing some GNR songs that made history in the 80´s and 90´s scene of rock. Thank you, my friends, I will never forget.


Sincerely :


J.T.B.(unknown fan)